- Extends 4K@60Hz HDR or standard HDMI audio/video signals over Cat6 cable up to 165 feet (50m) with EDID Management | IR control enables source device to recognize remote commands from remote display, Lossless transmission with Zero Latency
- Supported resolution: up to 4K/60Hz 4:4:4 or 4:2:2 YcBcR, 1080p, 720p, VGA to WUXGA & Supported Audio: LPCM, Dolby-AC3, DTS7.1, DSD/Dolby TrueHD/DTS-HD master audio, essentially all available audio options are supported
- HDMI Loop-out on transmitter unit to connect an HDMI display by the source, EDID Management – option to Copy the EDID signal from the loop-out display on transmitter end or the remote display on receiver end, HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 2.0 Compliant
- Heavy-duty cool metal enclosure protects the insides and keeps the unit cool by aiding in quick heat absorption and dissipation; Compact in size for easy plug & play installation
- Includes 100-240 50/60 Hz auto switching power supply for use anywhere in the world, IR-kit, Lifetime OREI Tech Support & 12-Month Manufacturer's Warranty
The OREI UHD-EX165H-K extender kit allows you to transmit up to 4K HDMI audio/video signals over Cat6/7 cable with zero latency along while maintaining original audio/video quality up to 165 feet (50m). It supports video resolutions up to 4K@50/60Hz and 1080p@50/60Hz with high-definition multi-channel audio lossless transmission with HDR or Standard definition.
Compact, durable and easy to setup and operate. Ideal for home, businesses, test bench facilities, data centers, and help desks.
You can also operate a set-top box or a Blu-ray player using its remote when at the remote monitor and vice versa.
HDMI Loop-out - Connect HDMI display to the transmitter for an output to local display at the source.
IR control - enables source device to recognize remote commands from remote display
The package includes Orei UHD-EX165H-K HDMI Extender Kit (Transmitter & Receiver Units), IR Cable, power adapter & user manual.