- UltraHD 18Gbps 4x2 HDMI Matrix: 4 Input into 2 outputs switch - Supports highest video resolution up to 4K @ 60Hz, HDR Support, full 3D and HDCP2.2 complaint
- Full Audio Support with Audio Extraction function: PCM, Dolby True HD, DTS-HD Master Audio up to 7.1 Ch. Digital and analog Audio output with optical output and 3.5mm L/R audio out
- Full Matrix Control: Easily control which HDMI source is viewed at which of the displays. 1080p down-scaling function to down-scale 4K signal to 1080p in order to send optimum signal to both displays when connecting a 4K display and a 1080p display to the outputs.
- EDID Management, IR Remote & ARC function: Copy the EDID settings from any of your HDMI displays or choose from a wide selection of pre-programmed EDID settings set within the Matrix. Supports ARC (Audio Return Channel) function to send the audio from the display back to the audio output ports. Easily control the switching with the included IR remote controller.
- Full OREI Support & 1 Year Warranty; Product includes: Instructions manual, 4x2 HDMI Matrix, 100-240V world-wide power adapter, IR Remote
Few sample applications:
The OREI UHDS-402A HDMI matrix switcher can switch any of the four connected HDMI sources on to the two HDMI displays. This UltraHD matrix supports resolution up to 4K@60Hz YCbCr 4:4:4 and its HDCP 2.2 compliant. It features audio extraction from HDMI source device to optical and analog L/R output. It also supports 4K→1080P downscale function if source is 4K but one of the displays only.
Only supports up to 1080P while the other TV does support 4K. EDID management and ARC functions will allow you to send the optimal audio signals to the displays and receive signals from the displays to the audio outputs. Full 18Gbps bandwidth and the additional features with latest HDMI standards to ensure the highest quality transmission through the matrix. Flexible control via front panel buttons and IR remote.